The 2-Button Panic Keyfob from Risco is designed for personal emergency situations to signal a panic alarm in the event of distress when the victim is unable to reach another communication device. The 2-Button Panic Keyfob is designed to prevent false panic alarms by requiring that both buttons be depressed simultaneously in order to send out an alarm. The keyfob includes a handy belt-clip or it can be attached to a keyring.
- Operates upto: 120m (390 ft) line of sight
- Current consumption: 1 µA standby
- Frequency: 86.865 MHz or 433.92 MHz
- Battery type: CR2430 3V Lithium
- Typical Battery Life: 3 years
- Operating Temperature: 0°C -55° C (32°F to 131°F)