RISCO’s 4-channel one way keyfob has four buttons that each represent a separate channel that can be programmed to control any zone input response. This feature enables multiple actions including arming and disarming the alarm system or arming and disarming each individual partition with a dedicated button. Another application is the ability to activate different outputs from any button in order to operate home appliances. You can also program a button to send a panic alarm. The keyfobs can be mounted on a key chain or worn as a pendant on the supplied nylon cord.
- Frequency: 868.65 MHz
- Operates up to: 650 feet (200m) range (LOS)
- Battery type: CR2430, 3V lithium battery
- Typical Battery life: 3 years
- Current consumption: 1 μA
- Temperature range: 0° – 50°C (32° – 122°F)