Novagard 6 External Wired Sounder
- 2 selectable sounder tones
- 4 selectable LED flashing sequences
- Remote diagnostics of Hold-off voltage, Charge voltage and Battery voltage off-charge
- Sounder automatically switches to Engineer maintenance mode, when Control Panel switches to Engineer mode
- Up to 2 Sounders connected in Series
The Risco Novagard 6 external sounder is designed for simple installation in today’s demanding requirements.
Novagard GA Technology allows intelligent two-way communication via Active Technology between the sounder and RISCO Group control panels and is included as standard. A built-in spirit level is contained within the sounder to ensure your unit is level and a locking hinge and screwdriver holder act as a second pair of hands during installation.
Patent pending adjustable swivel screw-holes enables you to mount in a level manner in the event your drill slips. Engineer Maintenance Mode ensures you do not suffer from high sound output when the lid is removed.
- Twin piezo sounders
- Onboard Spirit Level
- Encapsulated PCB
- SAB/SCB selectable
- Built-in Bell Tamper
- Audible setting confirmation
- Engineer mode select
- 2 selectable sound options
- Novagard GA Technology as standard
- Cover & Wall Tampers as standard