- Wireless bridge from Net2 to wireless control units
- Plugs into the existing LAN/WAN
- Multiple Net2Air Bridges can be placed around a site
- Gives more flexibility on installing wireless control units
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Out of stock
The Net2Air Bridge uses Paxton’s Net2Air wireless technology to communicate with the Net2 software. The Net2Air Bridge provides the wireless communication link between the PC running Net2 and wireless control units such as the Paxlock Pro or Net2 Nano. The Bridge uses a site’s LAN which means that multiple Net2Air Bridges can be placed around a site and linked back to the PC.
The unit plugs into the LAN/WAN by means of a standard RJ45 network connection, or connected to a PoE injector or switch port. Run the Net2 server configuration program to register the bridge. The Net2 software will include the bridge in its list of ports to be monitored. We recommend 10 wireless control units per bridge.
Once plugged in the Net2Air Bridge provides the communication between the Net2 nano control units and the PC.