- Standalone/Networked wireless access control system
- Simple upgrade path from standalone to networked
- Dual-frequency proximity reader – Paxton, MIFARE®, EM, HID®Prox
- Communicates using Net2Air technology
- EN179 Certified for emergency exits and FD30 and FD60 certified for fire doors
- External version is IP55 rated (reader-side only)
- IK10 impact rated
- Compatible with DIN standard locks
The Paxton PaxLock Pro is the latest addition to Paxton’s range of wireless access control solutions. The design is compatible with any DIN standard locks for a quick and simple installation. It’s a smart, compact appearance and standalone or networked operation means it can be used in more applications than ever before.
Standalone – Standalone operation for use on sites not requiring the additional functionality of an online system. With a flexible upgrade path from standalone to networked, allowing your system to grow to suit your needs.
Networked – It communicates with the Net2 server PC using the low power and secure wireless technology of Net2Air. PaxLock Pro is designed for use with Net2Air Ethernet bridges to give the advantages of a wireless networked access control system. ‘